Friday, July 24, 2015

Madeline Island 2015: Second Trip Day 1 - July 9th

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Warren and I caravanned up here today. Dale's going to drive home with me on Sunday. Warren needs to leave Saturday. That's why we drove separately.

We stopped for a late lunch at the Riverstreet Family Restaurant in Spooner, WI. We then made a stope at The Dock Coffee which is just next door. We both got lattes but I got a big piece of Oreo crunch fudge. It was quite awesome. I let Warren have a bite. It was the least I could do.

We stopped again in Washburn at the IGA for appetizers for tonight.

We made it onto the Island by 7:30 p.m. Dale wasn't back from work yet so Warren and I headed over to the Beach Club for cocktails. I had a brandy old-fashioned and Warren had bourbon on the rocks.

Dale Joined us for a drink but then we headed home. Dale grilled brats - first time this summer we've had 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment