Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Madeline Island June 2019 - Day 2: Glorious Day

Wednesday, June 26, 2019


Woke up to a glorious sunshiny morning and had coffee on the porch with Dale. After he left for work I continued to have coffee and I read for a while. 


Lunch in town at the Beach Club. I had a fish sandwich accompanied by a brandy Old Fashioned (what else?).


After lunch I stopped by the Island Store for broccoli and a few other things and then back to the cabin for a little walking and then a cigar. 







After Dale got home from work we relaxed on the porch and then made chili for dinner which we ate on the porch.


We finished out my first full day here by watching night one of the Democratic debates with 10 contenders.  Tomorrow night another 10 will debate. My understanding is that there are still 4 others who didn't rank high enough in polling or financial contributions to make the cut. After that, bedtime!




No comments:

Post a Comment