Thursday, June 28, 2018

Island 2018 - First Trip First Day: Walking and Eating

Thursday, June 21, 2018
So good to see Dale! We took Athena for a couple of nice walks and had dinner at the Beach Club.

I didn't think I'd see the lupines this year as my first trip up was delayed by some nasty storms. Dale says they're out a little later than usual so thankfully I didn't miss out. The lilacs were in bloom as well. One of the things I love about coming up here is that some of the things that are gone in Minneapolis are still in bloom up here like lilacs and irises. 



Dinner at the Beach Club with Dale. We each had a fish sandwich. To drink I ordered an Old Fashioned and Dale ordered wine. Dale told me this was his first time eating out on the Island this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment